This is a contiuation of the CPEE Concrete Pavement Design Fundamentals course Intended to inform on the principles & practices involved in concrete pavement design, the course program will closely follow the content in the appropriate Chapters of the Austroads Guide to Pavement Technology – Part 2: Pavement Structural Design and Part 4C: Materials for the Concrete Pavements, which are used as the principal references.
Over two half-days, the course will cover:
- Review of Fundamentals course principles
- Reinforcement and Anchor Design
- Surface finishing and texturing
- Further review of jointing design
- Sealants and Joints
- Maintenance considerations
- Linking design & construction
ASCP Members receive a 15% discount
Non-members receive one year's free ASCP Membership ($176 value).