Presentation by Tom Glasby on Wagners Earth Friendly Concrete from Brisbane Forum 10 May 2016
Wagners EFC Geopolymer Concrete
• 11 years development – commercial geopolymer
• Earth Friendly Concrete - EFC
– Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBS)
– Fly Ash
– Unique chemical activators (customised by application)
– Purpose made admixtures
• Setting time similar for ambient temperature curing
• Geopolymer binders
– 1930’s alkali activated slag cements
– 1978 Prof Joseph Davidovits invents “geopolymer” chemistry
Want to access information like this and more?
For as little a $175 a year, you can access this document and all others in our library. You will also get free access to our regular forums and discounts on our conferences. Join today!
Become A Member