Presentation by Greg White on USC Airport Engineering Seminar from ASCP Brisbane Forum 28 June 2016
University of Sunshine Coast presents on their Airfield Engineering capabilities.
- First students in 1996
- 12,000 students at the end of 2015
- Aiming for 20,000 by 2020
- 10% international students (64 countries)
- Five-star rating for undergraduate teaching
- Australia’s fastest growing University
- Main campus at Sippy Downs (Mooloolaba)
- Eight additional sites (Hervey Bay to Southbank)
Recent Airfield Engineering Seminars have been held.
- Diverse range of topics
–Technology and practice evolution to date
- Flexible Pavements
- Rigid Pavements
–Material challenges and specifications
–New materials and technologies
–Changes in aircraft and operations
Want to access information like this and more?
For as little a $175 a year, you can access this document and all others in our library. You will also get free access to our regular forums and discounts on our conferences. Join today!
Become A Member