Presentation by Geoff Ayton at Sydney Forum 8 September, 2008
This presentation was part of a Forum presentation entitled “Concrete pavement construction equipment – batch plants, slipformers, diamond grinding”. It summarises that …
- improves ride quality
- improves microtexture
- improves macrotexture (albeit longitudinal)
- reduces tyre noise
- has no impact on ride quality
- has no impact on microtexture (hence no improvement
in dry friction)
- improves macrotexture, hence improves water dispersion
- is likely to increase tyre noise
Want to access information like this and more?
For as little a $175 a year, you can access this document and all others in our library. You will also get free access to our regular forums and discounts on our conferences. Join today!
Become A Member