Transport for NSW is pleased to announce their upcoming event – Western Region Showcase 2022. Taking place on the 27 September 2022, 10 am-1 pm, the event will feature an update to the upcoming pipeline of work for the western region, followed by a trade hall where you can meet with their development and project teams, and network with local industry.
In-depth focus sessions will also be on the agenda, with five Western NSW projects being presented, these include:
- Grade Separating Road Interfaces
- Newell and Oxley Highways Intersection upgrade
- Newell Highway Forbes to West Wyalong flood immunity
- MR 253 Jenolan Caves Five Mile Main Failure
- Great Western Highway Upgrade Program
The guest panellists and list of trade show projects are yet to be announced, stay tuned!
The event will be located at Dubbo RSL, however attendees may choose to attend in-person or virtually.