Innovation, Sustainability, Low Carbon Concretes: How can we achieve in Pavements – has become a keenly anticipated event for 2022. The Australian cement and concrete sector has a long history of reducing its CO2 emissions having delivered a 25 per cent reduction since 2000 [VDZ 2022] being a critical material input for durable and cost effective concrete pavements.
The goal for this forum is to bring together all actors within the concrete pavement supply chain and understand the challenges, drivers, tools and possible pathways towards decarbonising cement, concrete and accordingly the competitive advantage of concrete pavements by 2050.
The following list of impressive speakers and topics are:
- Craig Heidrich, Welcome
- Ross Guppy National Technical Specification Project (Austroads)
- Ken Lunty Pavement Sustainability Assessment (Arcadis)
- Brook Hall Sustainability Assessment Tool for pavements (ARRB)
- Jason Nairn VDZ Report – Road Map to Net Zero 2050 (CCAA)
- Lunch Break (30 mins)
- Jason Chandler Innovation Process (Boral)
- Justin Moss Better Shared Path Design (Arcadis)
- Craig Heidrich Landscape for SCM Contribution to Net Zero (Craig Heidrich, ASAA, ADAA)
- Stephen Rae NACoE Project S51: Suitability of the Use of Recycled Aggregate in Concrete (TMR)
- Frank Knippers TBC (Holcim)
- Sam Henwood State Road Update (TfNSW)
Check on link to Register Now.
Tue 31 May, 2022 – Tue 31 May, 2022
Sydney (UTC+11) 10:00-15:30
Paris (CEST) 02:00-07:30
Los Angeles (PDT) 17:00-22:30
New York (EDT) 20:00-01:30