This follows our first Forum of the year (including and AGM), however if you wish, you may attend the Awards only.
Starting at 5.30pm with Presidents Update
Keynote address by Camilla Drover, (TfNSW Deputy Secretary, Infrastructure and Place). Camilla leads TfNSW Infrastructure and Place division, which plans, develops and delivers transport infrastructure that capitalise on commercial opportunities to help develop liveable, vibrant places for the community. Camilla engages delivery partners to deliver infrastructure and provides the commercial capability to support high value, complex projects.
ASCP Inaugural Awards for Technical Excellence
Celebrate and network with friends and colleagues at our first face-to-face event since the pandemic. Awards categories include
- The Arvo Tinni Award for Best Urban Pavement Infrastructure Design or Construction Project Award
- The John Hodgkinson Award for Best Rural Pavement Design or Construction Project
- The David Dash Innovation Award
- The Geoff Ayton Young Leader in Concrete Pavements Award
- The Kevin Abrams Award for Service to Industry
Members are encouraged make nominations for the above categories. Click on the Awards Nominations Form link and provide a brief explanation (<500 words) of your reasoning. You may be contacted if further clarification is required.
Eligibility criteria: Construction, design or maintenance projects, products or people which have achieved a significant milestone by 31 Dec 2021.
Submission deadline: (extended) 21 Feb 2022