Australian Society for Concrete Pavements is hosting the inaugural Awards for Technical Excellence on the 1st March, 2022. The awards evening will be a combination of honouring a number of industry legends as well as acknowledging outstanding individuals and projects in the field. The Awards for Technical Excellence will be held in conjunction with our first Forum for 2022 which will be a face-to-face event — allowing members to reconnect and celebrate major projects.
The inaugural Awards categories are:
- Arvo Tinni Award for Best Urban Pavement Infrastructure Design or Construction Project
- John Hodgkinson Award for Best Rural Pavement Design or Construction Project
- David Dash Awards for Innovation
- Geoff Ayton Award for Young Leader in Concrete Pavements
- Kevin Abrams Award for Service to Industry
Nominations are are invited for each of the above categories. You can submit one or more nominations using the LINK HERE.
Submission deadline: 14 February 2022.