Presentation by Ben Pevreall on Early Entry Sawing from Sydney Forum May 2012
The benefits of Soff-Cut early entry saws are provided.
- jobs can be completed same day as pouring/finishing
- cuts can be installed much shallower improving integrity of slab
- cutting is dry cutting - no slurry clean up
- low noise compared to conventional sawing
- ultra-early intervention to minimise risk of unplanned cracking
Want to access information like this and more?
For as little a $175 a year, you can access this document and all others in our library. You will also get free access to our regular forums and discounts on our conferences. Join today!
Become A Member